NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2024 for 280 Vacancies

NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2024 for 280 Vacancies

NHPC Limited has put out a notice on their official website regarding the recruitment of Trainee Engineers/ Trainee Officers. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 280 vacancies through GATE-2023 score. Those who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications online before March 26, 2024. Candidates should make sure to provide accurate information and upload all required documents as specified in the notification.

NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2024 for 280 Vacancies


NHPC TE 2024 Vacancies


NHPC is offering 280 positions for trainee engineers and trainee officers in various disciplines through GATE 2024. If you are interested in applying, make sure to check the notification link to find out more about the specific openings available for each position.

  • Trainee Engineer (Civil): 91
  • Trainee Engineer (Electrical): 72 
  • Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 74 
  • Trainee Engineer (E&C): 04
  • Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer (IT): 19
  • Trainee Officer (Geology): 03
  • Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer (Env): 06

Selection Process


Candidates must meet specific criteria set by management and have obtained their normalized marks out of 100 in the relevant GATE-2023 exam to be considered for a group discussion and personal interview. Eligible candidates should have passed the GATE 2023 exam with a valid score. The GATE 2023 marks account for 75% of the selection process, while the combined score of Group Discussion and Personal Interview makes up the remaining 25%.

Educational Qualification


Trainee Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, E&C, IT, Environment): B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering from a reputable university in a related field. Candidates must possess a full-time, regular degree in engineering or technology, or a B.Sc. (Engineering) degree in civil discipline from an AICTE-approved, recognized Indian university or institute, with at least 60% of the possible points. Alternatively, AMIE (enrollment until May 31, 2013) with a minimum grade of 60% or an equivalent.

Trainee Officer (Geology): M.Sc. (Geology) or M-Tech in Applied Geology from an accredited Indian University or Institute (should have studied Geology with Math or Physics at graduation level).

Application Fee


To apply for the NHPC Trainee Engineer position in 2024, candidates will need to pay an application fee. The fee is Rs. 708 for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) category, while it is Nil for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/Women category. Payment can be made using a debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.

Age Limit


Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old to apply for this position. However, individuals belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) have an age limit of 18-33 years, while SC/ST applicants can be up to 35 years old.

Salary


Once selected, candidates will undergo a one-year training period where they will be placed in the pay scale of 50,000 - 3% - 1,60,000 (IDA) (E2). After successfully completing the training, they will be absorbed as Engineers/Officers in the same pay scale with a probationary period of one year. The total annual emoluments for the new employees are estimated to be around Rs.15 lakh.

How to Apply for the NHPC Trainee Engineer


If you are interested in applying for the Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2024 at NHPC, visit nhpcindia.com and go to the Careers section.

Look for the notification and carefully read through the eligibility criteria and instructions.

Click on the provided link to fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents. You can pay the application fee online.

Make sure to verify all information before submitting your application and remember to note down your application number for future reference.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: